- Adequate and routine care to maintain the health and beauty of your landscape
- We can help create a space that meets your needs and wants, to maximize your family's enjoyability
- Having a well maintained landscape will help increase the value of your home
Overview of Our Maintenance Services
- Mulching: Our mulching service includes spreading the media in all of your landscape beds as well as around trees. Mulching helps prevent weeds and reduces the amount of water that evaporates from the soil underneath which significantly reduces the need for frequent watering. It also provides protection to root systems in the summer heat reducing the stress on your plants.
- Mulch Cultivation: Cultivation of mulch is important to perfrom once each year in spring or late fall. The process breaks up any compaction in the soil, allowing rejuvination of the organic matter that exists in the mulch. Organic matter is a primary ingedient in a well balanced, nutrient-rich soil.
- Bed Care Treaments: An imprtant part of our landscaping service is proper weed control. We will provide weed control treatments to your landscaping and monitor them for additional pests that may affect their optimal growth and development. Plant roots are in constant competition with weeds for nutrients and space, controlling them is cruical for healthy plant growth.
- Shrub and Ground Cover Pruning: We recommend pruning shrubs and ground cover twice per year, this allows for crisp, clean and natural looking plants throughout the summer and aids in plants growth. Pruning encourages new plant growth and can reduce the plants susceptability to pests and diseases.
- Shovel Edging: Our professionals will create clearly defined landscape borders and tree rings. This service helps keep a border between your lawn and landscape aiding in curb appeal and lessening the chance for grasses to compete with shrubs and flower in you landscape beds. It also significantly reduces the chance for mulch runoff.
- Tree Trimming: Tree trimming is normally performed in the fall. The service helps eliminate dead branches and encourages new growth. It also increases the curb appeal of your landscape and ensures that the tree will flourish next Spring.
- Flower Planting: Our professionals can provide your landscape with annual flowers for seasonal color or plant new perennials that will add color elements to your space year after year.
- Plant Bed Preparation: This service rejuvinates your flower beds by cultivating the soil and adding the necessary nutrients to jump start your flowers for the season.
- Spring Clean-Up: We will remove debris that has accumulated in your landscaping, this usually occurs in the Spring and Fall.
- Leaf Removal: This process ensures that all fallen leaves will be removed from your property. Keeping it looking well maintained all year long.
- Irrigation Start-up/ Shut-down and Backflow Test: This services invloves the necessary steps to start your irrigation in the Spring, It inlcudes the County mandated yearly backflow test. We can also instruct you on how to operate and program your control box to set days/times to water, frequency per week, length of watering time per day and more. We can also perfom the Shut Down to prepare your system for Winter.
- Irrigation Inspection and Repair: An important apsect of irrigation maintenace is inspection and repair. Our professionals can inspect irrigation systems periodically or on request and perform minor repairs to a variety of system types.